This is the process which will help you write a complete first draft in no time:
- Get an overview of your knowledge.
- Create a first outline to plan the writing project.
- Attach notes from your archive to the outline’s items.
- Fill in the gaps with more research. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you’re satisfied.
- Copy and paste note contents into a document according to the outline.
- Re-write the manuscript.
The process for writing based on the books and research should separate the note-making from the writing of the first draft. Create a garden of ideas, with small snippets of texts (fragments-of-ideas) that can be reused into your final content.
- No backlinks found